Thursday, March 26, 2009
Meeting with Leslee and the MMPI Test
Today I drove into to Houston for my counseling session with Leslee and then I had to take the MMPI test. I cannot recall what MMPI stands for but I nicknamed it "the crazy people test". It's a type of personality test and would you believe I passed with flying colors!?!? :-) Part of the beginning process is meeting with a counselor, taking this MMPI and then a counseling session for all four of us (Jaren, Missy, Tim and myself) soon. I enjoyed Leslee and my almost hour and a half talk. She's very friendly and made the fact that I had to take this MMPI again so much easier. No scantrons this time. I was able to take the test on the computer and completed the 540 question test in about 30 minutes. Missy and I met across the street for a late lunch at Panara Bread (Yum! Hopefully we'll see these opening up near us!) before I headed home. Another check off our list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment