Friday, April 24, 2009

Spending a night with my Surro Twins & HIVF Appt

The opportunity presented itself and I jumped on it! Tim found out Thursday afternoon he was able to go into work later on Friday so he can take Makenzie and Mason to school.... I packed an overnight bag and left to spend the night with our friends, AJ and Daniel (and first Surro Twins & Family)! Felt like such a loooong trip into Houston. Ugh! Talked with Missy along the way, thank goodness, listening to all she had to do that evening. (Crazy life for a teacher the last few weeks of school.) Arrived at AJ and Daniel's with margaritas awaiting! Daniel grilled fajitas while I had fun catching with AJ, her niece Sherry and Daniel's sister Gidget. Of course before that I indulged in playtime with Maggie, August and Davis! Whew what a night! We all let lose and had fun. We don't get to do that often enough.



4/24/09
I said my goodbyes to Maggie, August, Davis, AJ and their Nanny, Mirna before heading to Houston IVF (HIVF) for Missy and my appt. I went in for my oh so enjoyable swabbing for cultures with nurse Barb while Missy was arriving. Then she got to go through it too! Oh joy. :-)

We sat with Barb and had Missy's teaching visit for all her medications before running to Subway for some lunch. We were starving by then! We had to pretty much eat and run since Missy had to get back to school for cheer leading auditions and I needed to get on the road back home. The next step from here is to start our meds! I start my birth control pill as well as Missy while she and Jaren are on their trip to Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment