Obviously everything looked great with me. I didn't have blood work this appt but Barb did give me instructions to wean off my last fertility med! The last dosage will be right before we're 12 weeks / 3 months pregnant. Wow! Crazy to think we'll be wrapping up our 1st trimester very soon! That's wonderful news.
On to the news on the stars... Baby A and Baby B are growing rapidly as they should! Baby A was completely cooperating and let us see that little head, body, arms, legs and the umbilical cord (what attaches to the baby and the placenta transferring nutrients and oxygen to the baby through out pregnancy). Baby A measured 10w 2d so growing 2 days ahead of schedule and had a heart rate of 174 today.
Now Baby B insisted on hanging out in a profile position for the sonogram without budging. We did see slight arm movement but that's about it. Baby B measured 10w 3d so growing 3 days ahead of schedule and had a heart rate of 175 today. Both babies are just fantastic! Within the next couple weeks we should start seeing movement from the babies during sonograms and although that's so much fun for us to see the Dr.'s don't always think so when they're looking for something specific. :-)
I took another video clip as I plan to do at every appt. Nothing like seeing the sonogram for yourself! But for some reason it's not wanting to upload. I'll try again soon.
Our next appt will be soon with my OBGYN, Dr. Murdock, in San Antonio. I'm SO excited I don't have to drive back and forth to Houston anymore. That task will now be taken on by the Parents To Be!
No comments:
Post a Comment