Our appt with Dr. McFarland went great. All looked really good for the babies and myself. It's so reassuring to know the pregnancy is moving along without any really concerning issues. I'm following my instincts knowing when to let my body rest and how far I can push myself. Although I'm not one who likes to just sit I am doing it more and more these days. If I don't I know I'll pay for it that that evening and sometimes the next day with aches and pains. My blood pressure looked great today which is always nice to hear. On to the fun news about little Aidyn and Kylar... she worked with us somewhat during the sonogram letting us get her measurements but no profile pictures today with her hands covering her face. Her heart rate was 152 bpm. She's measuring 23 weeks 3 days. Aidyn moved so much the sonogram tech had to keep moving around trying to get his measurements right. His heart rate was 165 bpm and he measured 23 weeks 2 days. The final weigh in for both babies is about 1 pound 5 ounces. They're both right on target for 23 weeks gestation.
Belly pictures for this week.....
We had to cut our day together short after the appt when I saw Mason's school had called and left two messages for me. Uh oh! Had to rush to his school and pick him up after he got sick in the lunch room. Poor little guy. He had been waiting on me since my phone was on vibrate and they couldn't get a hold of me for over an hour. I felt SO bad... he just wanted to come home and be with Mommy. Got him home and comfortable then finally had some lunch. Oh was I starving by then! As we progressed into the evening he seemed to be doing fine. He was hungry, asking to eat and so on. Ate a good snack and dinner so I figured school the next day would be fine. No fever after his shower but we did go to bed early just to make sure he got a few extra zzz's in. The ups and downs, the unexpected and joys of parenthood. But we still love them!
Our next appt is with my OB, Dr. Murdock, on November 18th.
No comments:
Post a Comment