I'm having some big time allergic reactions to the adhesive in the Vivelle patches. My skin turns red, puffy and very itchy after wearing them for 24 hours. Ugh! It's not fun at all but Barb did tell me they would wean me off of them as quickly as possible. I have a feeling the reactions will get worse before better as time goes on. When it gets awful feeling I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it when we hold little Glass' in our arms!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Post Cyst Draining Appt for Missy's
At 7:30am Missy went to HIVF for lab work (she only had one vial taken as well!) to check her estrogen level. Her level rising from the low 38 from last week would be another sign the procedure was a success. Her level was at 149! We're getting there.
I'm having some big time allergic reactions to the adhesive in the Vivelle patches. My skin turns red, puffy and very itchy after wearing them for 24 hours. Ugh! It's not fun at all but Barb did tell me they would wean me off of them as quickly as possible. I have a feeling the reactions will get worse before better as time goes on. When it gets awful feeling I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it when we hold little Glass' in our arms!
I'm having some big time allergic reactions to the adhesive in the Vivelle patches. My skin turns red, puffy and very itchy after wearing them for 24 hours. Ugh! It's not fun at all but Barb did tell me they would wean me off of them as quickly as possible. I have a feeling the reactions will get worse before better as time goes on. When it gets awful feeling I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it when we hold little Glass' in our arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment